We try to anticipate questions you might have about our products and services and provide the answers here. If you need additional information please send an email to email@example.com
frequently asked questions
We try to anticipate questions you might have about our products and services and provide the answers here. If you need additional information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How long will the Stain / Sealing process take? Stain / Sealing Protection can usually be applied in 1 day.
2. How long after the Stain / Seal has been applied before you can walk on the floor? The floor is ready for light foot traffic in just 2 hours. Of course, walking on the tile and avoiding the grout joints allows you to access every room right away.
3. What is the curing time for the Stain / Seal? The protection will take 2 weeks to fully cure. During this curing time the grout should be kept dry. Spills should be wiped up and the floor may be spot cleaned but mopping should be avoided.
4. How long does the Stain / Seal Protection last? If the tile and grout are maintained properly, the protection will typically last 5 years, or more.
5. What type of grout can be Stain / Sealed? Stain / Seal is formulated for use on installations using a sanded grout joint.
6. How long does new grout need to dry before the Stain / Seal can be applied? The grout should dry 7 days before being protected with Stain Seal.
7. How is the Stain / Seal applied to the grout? We brush the Stain / Seal protection into each grout joint by hand and remove all of the excess from the tile. Next, we carefully inspect the floor and hand buff the tile to ensure both quality and a streak free surface.
8. What is the warranty? We guarantee all of our work for one year against defects in materials and craftsmanship. If properly cared for the Stain / Seal can last 5-10 years.
9. Can you match the grout color? Perfectly. Our Stain / Seal is tinted to match all of the grout manufactures colors (Custom, C-Cure, Hydroment, Mapei, & Tec), and can even be custom matched to fabrics and carpet.